Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A beginning

I've always believed that an individual should attempt new things in their life. Sometimes that has served me well and at other times ... well, not so good. But, I never allowed it to stop me. There are times that failure is good for the soul or at least that is what I keep on saying to myself. Therefore, I take up this new venture. Actually, I am following the fine example being set by two friends, Mark, a young minister friend and Karen, a lay friend. It is my prayer that I will do as well as they are doing in sharing their journey as they seek to be faithful to the gospel which claims us all. This blog will include a variety of thoughts - some mine, some others and often a joke or two since I believe that heaven is a place filled with the laughter of God. I will always be thankful for those who take the time to read what I will share. God bless and peace always!

2 comments:

  1. A step in the right direction! It's good to see a geezer try something new! Good luck and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement and who is calling me a geezer? Didn't we graduate from high school the same year?

    ReplyDelete