Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What is the meaning of life

A friend shared this youtube link with me … it is truly something else. I share it with you in the hopes that this 1 minute 41 seconds will end up meaning something to you as well. Life is not as long or as complicated as we might think!

As I listened I thought of all the pastors who will be receiving a new appointment this June/July. I thought of all the congregations who continue to try to control their own destiny by moving one pastor out and moving another in. I thought of all the members of church staffs everywhere who think that they are underpaid and under-appreciated and have decided that it simply isn't worth it. I thought of all the church members who have felt slighted and ignored by something that was done or not done and have decided it would be better for them if they were attending another congregation. I thought of people who are trying to give their life some meaning and simply move from one activity to another. In short - I thought about all who might be reading this blog and wondered ... wondered ... wondered if any of us actually really get the purpose of our existence here on planet Earth.

Give a listen to this simple 1 minute 41 second presentation and let me know what you think.

Just cut and paste this little link and then sit back and listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=WUQYJ77qa50

No comments:

Post a Comment