Wednesday, August 11, 2010

God is good all the time

I did not write the following, but I am on the way to visit my new grandson and I simply wanted to share about the wonderful works of a wonderful God!

Have you ever been just sitting there and all of a sudden you feel like doing something nice for someone you care for? THAT'S GOD talking to you through the Holy Spirit.

Have you ever been down and out and nobody seems to be around for you to talk to? THAT'S GOD wanting you to talk to Him.

Have you ever been thinking about somebody that you haven't seen in a long time and then next thing you know you see them or receive a phone call from them? THAT'S GOD There is no such thing as coincidence.

Have you ever received something wonderful that you didn't even ask for, like money in the mail, a debt that had mysteriously been cleared, or a coupon to a department store where you had just seen something you needed, but couldn't afford? THAT'S GOD knowing the desires of your heart.

Have you ever been in a situation and you had no clue how it was going to get better, how the hurting would stop, how the pain would ease, but now you look back on it. . ..THAT'S GOD passing us through tribulation to see a brighter day.

Dear God...
I know you're watching over me
And I'm feeling truly blessed
For no matter what I pray for
You always know what's best!

Quote for today: Prayer doesn’t work. God works. And God works when people pray. Mark Herringshaw and Jennifer Schuchmann

1 comment:

  1. Pastor Martin,

    I just wanted to say thanks for mentioning the quote from our book "Six Prayers God Always Answers" we appreciate it!

    - Jennifer & Mark

    ReplyDelete