Friday, June 6, 2014

Memories of the D-day Invasion from the soldiers who were there.

My Friday portion of my blog is given over to inspirational stories. Given that today is the 70th Anniversary of the D-Day Invasion I began searching for D-day stories. In the search I came across this web site and began to read. The problem was which of these personal stories to choose to post. I couldn’t decide. They were all personal, powerful and deeply meaningful. Therefore, I am simply posting the link to these stories so that you can read them all or some for yourself. As I do this my prayers are with those who lost their lives, the families whose loved ones are buried overseas and with the men and women who came home with the memories and the stories of what it meant to participate in this tremendous event.


No comments:

Post a Comment